Politics Three-Year Course Plan
- ALL PLANNING SHOULD BE DONE IN CONSULTATION WITH THE UNDERGRADUATE ADVISOR FOR THE MAJOR.
- This is a sample plan only that will vary according to a students preparation, major and class availability.
- All students must complete UCSC's General Education (GE) requirements, some of which may be covered by courses in the major.
- The GE requirements are: MF, DC, CC, ER, IM, SI, SR, TA, PE, PR, C1 and C2.
- A minimum of 135 credits must be completed by the end of the third year of enrollment.
POLITICS Lower Division
|POLITICS Lower Division
||POLITICS Upper Division Elective|
|CORE (C1)||WRIT 2 (C2)||GE|
|Second Year||POLITICS Upper Division CORE||POLITICS Upper Division Elective||POLITICS Upper Division Elective||[Internship]|
|GE||GE||POLITICS Upper Division CORE||[LSAT prep]|
|Third Year||POLITICS Upper Division CORE||POLITICS Upper Division CORE||ELECTIVE||[Internship]|
|POLITICS Upper Division Elective||POLITICS 190||ELECTIVE|
|[LSAT]||[UC Hastings Application]|
- CORE - College Core Course
- GE - General Education Requirement
- bolded text indicates specific degree requirements.
- UD - Elective course within the major bolded text indicates specific degree requirements.
- [text in brackets] are not specific course, but essential aspects to preparing for Hastings