Math BA Three-Year Course Plan
- ALL PLANNING SHOULD BE DONE IN CONSULTATION WITH THE UNDERGRADUATE ADVISOR FOR THE MAJOR.
- This is a sample plan only that will vary according to a students preparation, major and class availability.
- All students must complete UCSC's General Education (GE) requirements, some of which may be covered by courses in the major.
- The GE requirements are: MF, DC, CC, ER, IM, SI, SR, TA, PE, PR, C1 and C2.
- A minimum of 135 credits must be completed by the end of the third year of enrollment.
College core course (or GE)
|College core course (or Writing 2)||Math 23A|
|GE||Math 19B||Math 21|
|Math 19A||non-major elective||GE|
|Second Year||Math 23B||Math 105A||Math 24|
|Math 100||Math Elecive||Math 103A||[LSAT Prep]|
|Third Year||Math 117||Math 111A||Math 194||[Internship]|
|Geometry||Math elective||Math Elective|
|[LSAT]||[UC Hastings Application]|
- CORE - College Core Course
- GE - General Education Requirement
- bolded text indicates specific degree requirements.
- UD - Elective course within the major bolded text indicates specific degree requirements.
- [text in brackets] are not specific course, but essential aspects to preparing for Hastings