History Three-Year Course Plan
- ALL PLANNING SHOULD BE DONE IN CONSULTATION WITH THE UNDERGRADUATE ADVISOR FOR THE MAJOR.
- This is a sample plan only that will vary according to a students preparation, major and class availability.
- All students must complete UCSC's General Education (GE) requirements, some of which may be covered by courses in the major.
- The GE requirements are: MF, DC, CC, ER, IM, SI, SR, TA, PE, PR, C1 and C2.
- A minimum of 135 credits must be completed by the end of the third year of enrollment.
College core course (or GE)
|College core course (or Writing 2)||GE|
|History course (Intro survey)||History course (breadth)||History course (breadth)|
History course (concentration)
|Second Year||History course (concentration)||HIST 100||History course (concentration)||[LSAT Prep]|
|GE||History course (breadth)||GE|
|Non-major elective||GE||Non-major elective|
|Third Year||History course (concentration)||History course (Exit Seminar)||History course (elective)||[Internship]|
|History course (breadth)||Non-major elective||Non-major elective|
|[LSAT]||[UC Hastings Application]|
- CORE - College Core Course
- GE - General Education Requirement
- bolded text indicates specific degree requirements.
- UD - Elective course within the major bolded text indicates specific degree requirements.
- [text in brackets] are not specific course, but essential aspects to preparing for Hastings