Biology BA Three-Year Course Plan
- ALL PLANNING SHOULD BE DONE IN CONSULTATION WITH THE UNDERGRADUATE ADVISOR FOR THE MAJOR.
- This is a sample plan only that will vary according to a students preparation, major and class availability.
- All students must complete UCSC's General Education (GE) requirements, some of which may be covered by courses in the major.
- The GE requirements are: MF, DC, CC, ER, IM, SI, SR, TA, PE, PR, C1 and C2.
- A minimum of 135 credits must be completed by the end of the third year of enrollment.
College core course (or GE)
|College core course (or Writing 2)||Phys 6A/L|
|Chem 1A||Chem 1B||BIO 20A|
|Math 11A||BIOE 20C||GE|
|Second Year||BIO 20B||BIOL 105||BIOE 107|
|AMS 5 or 7/L||BIO Elecive||BIO Elective||[LSAT Prep]|
|Third Year||BIOE 109||Anat/Phys||BIO Elective||[Internship]|
|BIO Elective||Non-major elective||BIO Senior Exit|
|[LSAT]||[UC Hastings Application]|
- CORE - College Core Course
- GE - General Education Requirement
- bolded text indicates specific degree requirements.
- UD - Elective course within the major bolded text indicates specific degree requirements.
- [text in brackets] are not specific course, but essential aspects to preparing for Hastings